- Unprecedented safety—the FLAMETRAK™ system shuts off gas if the flame goes out
- Ample capacity—935 square inches of cooking surface (640 primary, 295 secondary)
- Beautiful illumination—blue-lit control knobs
- Premier platform—stainless steel grilling grates
- Indulgent extra—premium smoker box included
- Precise power—three Trident™ Infrared Burners combining to provide up to 69,000 BTU
- Proven dependability—reliable spark ignition system
- Perfect clarity—dual halogen grill surface lights
- Quick visibility—temperature gauge
- Slow-cooking excellence—a dual-position rotisserie internally powered by a heavy-duty three-speed motor, and a rear infrared burner delivering up to 14,000 BTU
THE TASTES LEGENDARY, THE AROMAS UNMISTAKABLE When a meal has been cooked with seasoned wood smoke, it has a flavor that's like nothing else. It’s something that must be experienced—a nuance of hickory, mesquite, pecan. That’s why we provide our stainless steel smoker box, and why we make sure it’s easy to use. You don’t always need to use it, but you always need to have the choice.
A ROTISSERIE UNLOCKS A NEW REALM OF FOOD There is no better way to carefully and evenly cook generous meats like whole chickens and roasts, or baskets of vegetables, chicken wings, and sides. The Lynx Rotisserie has a dedicated burner, selectable positions, and selectable speeds to ensure you have a full range of options. With the optional Lynx Rotisserie Basket, you can carefully cook smaller dishes and sides while preparing a main—you can even roast your own coffee beans. It’s simply mesmerizing to watch the Lynx rotisserie steadily turn, summoning mouth-watering scents as it elicits a crisp exterior and succulent interior for lemon rotisserie chicken, red wine leg of lamb, a honey glazed ham, or a bourbon rotisserie pork roast. The image lingers for a while, but the aroma is unforgettable.